Magnetic Top, Adhesive Bottom. A simple and convenient helper to have in your stationery drawer.
NOTE: This magnetic tape is not suitable for heavy objects as its magnetic and adhesive strength is relatively weak compared to other magnets.
Suitable for papers, cards, laminated cards etc.
Choose from 3 meters or 5 meters Dispenser Roll!
Pull out the desired length required and tear it off the dispenser, no scissors or penknife needed and you don’t even have to peel off any wax release paper!
How convenient is that?
With this handy roll of adhesive magnetic tape, you can easily put up posters, notice, labels, postcards, photos, recipes and such without leaving any ugly glue stains or marks.
And how about being able to:
– Re-position it anytime you wish
– Slide each photos or notes around effortlessly
– Remove and reattach as required
– Reuse it over and over again
How to Use:
– Tear off required length
– Attached adhesive side to paper or cards and apply firm pressure on entire length
– Attach exposed magnetic side with direct contact to metal surfaces
Facts about this handy little magnetic critter:
– Super thin at 0.3mm thin
– Magnetic strength is considered weak compared to other thicker magnetic tape or neodymium magnets
– Sufficient to hold light weight papers and thin cards on metal surfaces like whiteboard, fridge door or any ferrous metal surfaces
– Works well with magnetic painted walls or magnetic paint
– Will get demagnetised when come in direct contact with neodymium magnets
– Relatively safe for children to handle
– Magnetic Tape Size: 19mm Wide x 0.3mm Thick
– Roll Length: 3 meters OR 5 meters
– Comes in a clear tape dispenser
– Overall size and Weight:
3 meters: 80x62x26mm (appx. 93g)
5 meters: 101x75x26mm (appx. 133g)
What you get for an order of 1 qty:
– 1 roll of Flexible Adhesive Magnetic Tape in a clear pvc dispenser