Disc Rare Earth N35SH Super High Temperature Neodymium Magnets, 6.2mm dia x 1.8mm 12pcs/pack
These Special Grade N35SH small disc rare earth magnets has a super high maximium operating temperature of 150°C compared to NXX grade neodymium magnets of 80°C.
Following shows the maximium operating temperature of special grade neodymium magnets.
Grade : Max. Operating Temperature
N : 80°C
NM : 100°C
NH : 120°C
NSH : 150°C <—-
NEH : 180°C
NUH : 200°C
– Parts of motors/engines that many get hot when in operation
– Near to cooking area where heat is present
– On metal parts that are exposed to prolong direct sunlight
– Proximity to radiators
– On fabrics that may be ironed
– Put a few pieces on the side of your cooker hood and it holds metal tongs, scoop or tuner within reach while cooking.
– Put 1-2 pieces on the inside of box of tea bags or beverage boxes and it will stick neatly to the side of your fridge, freeing up valuable work space.
– Put 2 pieces inside tissue box and attach it to any metal surfaces. (Just remember to take out the magnets when discarding empty box.)
Office and Home
Snap a few pieces of these magnets to the sides of your table legs or structure to…
– hold a bunch of paper clips for easy access
– snap your stapler or metal ruler
– snap your USB cable by the metal connector when not in use
Voilà you’ve got a clear and uncluttered desk in seconds!
– Keep 1-2 pieces handy in your key porch to test if cooking pots or pans is induction cooker friendly.
Weight: 0.415g appx.
Magnetisation: Thru 1.8mm thickness
Max. Operating Temperature: 150 ° C
Tolerance: ± 0.1 mm
Each pack contains 12 pieces of 6.2mm dia. x 1.8mm N35SH super high max operating temperature rare earth disc magnets.