Dia. 20mm x 6mm Ring Countersunk Neodymium Magnets N52
20mm outer dia x 3.5mm inner dia x 6mm thick 2pcs/pack (1 facing pair)
Countersunk descending diameter 8.5mm-3.5mm.
a.k.a Countersunk Rare Earth Magnets N52 Grade.
N52 Grade Neodymium Ring Countersunk Strong Magnet D20mm x 6mm
These large sized facing pair of countersunk neodymium magnets are perfect for any carpentry or home improvement projects.
The specially designed countersunk hole enables the convenient use of flat head screws to fasten it to any flat or recessed area.
Be careful if using ferrous metal screws with these countersunk magnets.
Once the screw are inserted into the hole, it will be extremely painful if your finger were to get caught between the pointed screw and another magnet or metal.
Alternative is to use stainless steel screws.
Do not use high power driver to fasten the screws as over tightening might damage or break the countersunk magnet.
Because of the facing pair polarity, it works even if you:
a) secure each of the magnet on 2 separate objects such that it can be magnetically attached or detached
b) you secure both pieces of magnets on a single object and magnetically attach it to metal surfaces.
Install protruding out from edge as shown above or fit it nicely into a dia 20mm hole to flush in wood shelf for better strength and no gaps in between.
Adjustable Magnetic Shelve
Screw 2 pcs of Ring Countersunk magnets to the long edge of a wooden plank (50cm x 8cm x 2cm plank shown above) and enjoy the convenience, versatility and beauty of a floating shelve which you can adjust to your varying needs without leaving unsightly holes on your wall.
Best of all, you can remove the shelve on occasions when it is not needed. All these with No drilling of holes, Reusable, Easily Removable and no sticky residues!
– Strongest Grade N52 Rare Earth Magnets available in the world
– Specially designed countersunk hole works with flat head screws
– Facing pair polarity allows single or dual objects installation
– High performance grade N45 neodymium magnet offers small footprint with maximum holding power
– High gloss triple plating of Nickel-Copper-Nickel looks beautiful either installed exposed or concealed
The possibilities are endless…
Fit nicely into a dia 20mm hole to flush in wood shelf or install
Weight: 13.9g (per piece)
Magnetisation: Thru 6mm thickness
Max. Operating Temperature: 80 ° C
Tolerance: ± 0.1 mm
Each pack contains 2 pieces of N52 Grade Ring Countersunk Neodymium Magnets 20mm outer dia x 3.5mm inner dia x 6mm thick (1 facing pair)
– Handle and separate magnet with care
– Only separate them when about to install or use
– Put each piece of magnet 50cm away from each other
– Do not allow magnet to jump together after separation
– Do not over tighten magnet with power tools