N52 Disc Neodymium Magnet 25mm dia x 10mm – 1pcs
Industrial strength, large sized, thick disc, high grade, N52 rare earth magnets with extraordinary power.
Not suitable for normal home use due to strong magnetic field, can cause serious injury if not properly handled.
– Never, ever leave a neodymium magnet of this size unattended especially in the presence of children.
– Separating 2 pieces of such magnets require a great deal of effort. Hence, do not attach 2 pieces together without at least 2mm of plastic or solid non-ferrous separator in between.
(thin cardboard not recommended)
– Never attach this magnet to tight recessed parts of ferrous metal as you might never be able to remove it, in short it may be stuck permanently!*
(Method of removing large sized neodymium magnets from ferrous metal is to slide it to the edge before prying it off, if this magnet got stuck in a tight recessed area it is very difficult to remove)
– Wear thick gloves when handling neodymium magnet of such size to prevent or reduce injury in events of magnets slamming in to fingers or hand.
– Protective eye wear is also recommended to protect from your eyes from splinters of magnets which might have broken away should high impact collision accident happen.
*However, if you ever get into such a situation, attach to the magnet a flat end, solid thick ferrous rod of the same diameter or greater and pry the magnet off the recessed surface. If the recessed area metal is thinner and have a weaker pull than the solid rod, chances are the magnet will be separated from surface and attached to the rod instead.
Magnetisation: Thru 10mm thickness
Max. Operating Temperature: 80 ° C
Tolerance: ± 0.1 mm
Each pack contains 1 piece of N52 Disc Neodymium Magnet 25mm dia x 10mm.