Disc Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets, 8mm dia. x 3mm 12pcs/pack
Small Dia. 8mm Disc Magnets that fits almost anywhere, great for craft and DIY projects, photo walls, model making, diorama etc.
– Convert a Li 18650 flat top battery to a button top type using a single piece of D8mm x 2mm rare earth magnet!
– Put a few pieces on the side of your cooker hood and it holds metal tongs, scoop or tuner within reach while cooking.
– Put 1-2 pieces on the inside of a box of tea bags or beverage boxes and it will stick neatly to the side of your fridge, freeing up valuable work space.
– Put 2 pieces inside a tissue box and attach it to any metal surfaces. (Just remember to take out the magnets when discarding empty box.)
Office and Home
Snap a few pieces of these magnets to the sides of your table legs or structure to…
– hold a bunch of paper clips for easy access
– snap your stapler or metal ruler
– snap your USB cable by the metal connector when not in use
Voilà you’ve got a clear and uncluttered desk in seconds!
– Keep 1-2 pieces handy in your key porch to test if cooking pots or pans are induction cooker friendly.
Weight: 1.10g appx. (per piece)
Magnetisation: Thru 3mm thickness
Max. Operating Temperature: 80 ° C
Tolerance: ± 0.1 mm
Each pack contains 12 pieces of 8mm dia. x 3mm N35 rare earth disc magnets.