Neodymium M6 Eyelet Bolt Magnet – Dia. 36mm
Titan-Magnetics Eyelet Bolt Magnet are Neodymium super powerful magnet set within a metal “pot” with eyelet type bolt.
Eyelet bolt magnets are ideal for securing, holding things with ropes, strings or hooks.
Some common usage for eyelet bolt magnet:
– By divers to temporary anchor themselves to hull of vessels when doing repair or survey work
– Divers exploring shipwrecks
– In ship cabin to hang or secure objects
– In warehouse or workshops steel rack or shelves
– Temporary cordon for crowd control
– On metal door and door frames of bomb shelters
– On military vehicles, tanks etc.
– On navy ships
– In kitchen
– Use a pair to put up curtains or room divider
– to retrieve sunken metal objects
Size comparison between M5, Dia. 25mm and M6, Dia. 36mm Neodymium Eyelet Magnets.
This eyelet bolt magnet assembly consist of 3 main parts: (Photo showing a M5, Dia. 25mm eyelet bolt below)
– Eyelet Bolt (M5, 304 material)
– Pot Magnet with countersunk hole
Each pack contains 1 piece 36mm dia. eyelet bolt pot magnet.
Eyelet Bolt Magnet Specifications
Dia. of Base: 36mm
Thickness of Base: 9mm
Overall Height: Appx 38mm
Eyelet Inner Dia.: Appx 16mm