Grade N52 Cube Neodymium Magnet
In the small but powerful world of neodymium magnets, these 25mm cube are considered to be among the giants.
UPDATE: The edges of this Grade N52 Cube magnet are now rounded with no sharp edges.
Bottom photos with sharp 45° angle beveled edges are old version.
Weighing in a grand total of just 115 grams, if a single piece of this cube magnet somehow got attached to a thick steel surface, you might need a pull force in excess of 40kg to pull it off!
A serious warning and emphasis on safety is necessary before we introduce any further the awesome power of this N52 beast.
This giant of a magnet deserve it’s own category of Very Serious Warning!!!
Very Serious Warning!!!
– Never, ever leave neodymium magnet of this size unattended especially in the presence of children.
– Do not use this magnet as a toy, prank or mischief, it WILL cause serious injury and the consequences won’t be funny either.
– Separating 2 pieces of such magnets require a great deal of effort. Hence, do not attach 2 pieces together without at least 3mm of wood, plastic or solid non-ferrous separator in between.
(cardboard not recommended)
– Never attach this magnet to tight recessed parts of ferrous metal as you might never be able to remove it, in short it may be stuck permanently!*
(Method of removing large sized neodymium magnets from ferrous metal is to slide it to the edge before prying it off, if this magnet got stuck in a tight recessed area it is very difficult/impossible to remove)
– Wear thick glove when handling neodymium magnet of such size to prevent or reduce injury in event of magnet slamming on to fingers or hand.
– Protective eye wear is also recommended to protect from break away splinters of magnet should high impact collision accident happen.
– Be aware of surrounding ferrous object when handling this magnet.
– Magnetic storage medium or some electronic devices may be damaged by the strong magnetic field.(eg. credit/bank card with magnetic stripes, compass in smartphones )
What are the uses of this giant magnet?
– Power generator, wind turbine
– Hold metal pieces for machining
– Separation of ferrous materials
– Science projects or experiment
– Furniture with innovative function/features
– Magnetic art/sculptures
– Simply to hold and behold the awesomeness of such great power (The world’s strongest type of permanent magnet, this stuff is the real deal.)
Large N52 Rare Earth Magnet
Each pack contains 1 piece of Grade N52 Cube Neodymium Magnet 25mm x 25mm x25mm.