Ring Countersunk Neodymium Magnets N45,
24mm outer dia x 5mm inner dia x 5mm thick 2pcs/pack (1 facing pair)
Countersunk diameter 11mm-5mm.
These large sized facing pair of countersunk neodymium magnets N45 grade are perfect for any carpentry or home improvement projects.
The specially designed countersunk hole enables the convenient use of flat head screws to fasten it to any flat or recessed area.
Be careful if using ferrous metal screws with these countersunk magnets.
Once the screw are inserted into the hole, it will be extremely painful if your finger were to get caught between the pointed screw and another magnet or metal.
Alternative is to use stainless steel screws.
Do not use high power driver to fasten the screws as over tightening might damage or break the countersunk magnet.
Because of the facing pair polarity, it works even if you:
a) secure each of the magnet on 2 separate objects such that it can be magnetically attached or detached
b) you secure both pieces of magnets on a single object and magnetically attach it to metal surfaces.
– Specially designed countersunk hole works with flat head screws
– Facing pair polarity allows single or dual objects installation
– High performance grade N45 neodymium magnet offers small footprint with maximum holding power
– High gloss triple plating of Nickel-Copper-Nickel looks beautiful either installed exposed or concealed
The possibilities are endless…
Weight: 16.5g (per piece)
Magnetisation: Thru 5mm thickness
Max. Operating Temperature: 80 ° C
Tolerance: ± 0.1 mm
Each pack contains 2 pieces of Ring Countersunk Neodymium Magnets 24mm outer dia x 5mm inner dia x 5mm thick (1 facing pair)
– Handle and separate magnet with care
– Only separate them when about to install or use
– Put each piece of magnet 50cm away from each other
– Do not allow magnet to jump together after separation
– Do not over tighten magnet with power tools