Block Countersunk Neodymium Magnets N35
15 x 15 x 4mm thick 4pcs/pack (2 facing pair)
Countersunk descending diameter 10mm-4.5mm.
These small sized facing pair of square base, countersunk neodymium magnets are perfect for any carpentry or home improvement projects. The specially designed countersunk hole enables the convenient use of screws to fasten it to any flat or recessed area.
They can be fastened with any countersunk screws and still have flushed surface to attach flat metal sheets, objects or another magnet if extra strength is required.
Be careful if using ferrous metal screws with these countersunk magnets.
Once the screw are inserted into the hole, it will be extremely painful if your finger were to get caught between the pointed screw and another magnet or metal.
Alternative is to use stainless steel screws.
Do not use high power driver to fasten the screws as over tightening might damage or break the countersunk magnet.
Another great feature of these block countersunk neodymium magnets is they are manufactured in facing pairs. This means that not only can you attach metal objects that is polarity neutral, you can also fasten a facing pair of these on 2 separate objects and they will attract each other (instead of repel if it is not facing pairs)
A pack consist of 4pcs of Block Countersunk Neodymium Magnets.
2pcs with North on wider hole, 2pcs with South on wider hole.
Because of the facing pair polarity, it works even if you:
a) secure each of the magnet on 2 separate objects such that it can be magnetically attached or detached
b) you secure both pieces of magnets on a single object and magnetically attach it to metal surfaces.
– Specially designed countersunk hole can be fastened with a countersunk head screw
– Facing pair polarity allows single or dual objects installation
– High performance neodymium magnet offers small footprint with maximum holding power
– High gloss triple plating of Nickel-Copper-Nickel looks beautiful either installed exposed or concealed
– Kitchen drawers and doors
– DIY Projects
– Carpentry work
– Display Booth
– Score board
– Seasonal display
– Retail display
The possibilities are endless…
Size: 15mm x 15mm x 4mm
Weight: 5.6g (per piece)
Magnetisation: Thru 4mm thickness
Max. Operating Temperature: 80 ° C
Tolerance: ± 0.1 mm
Each pack contains 4 pieces of N35 Grade Block Countersunk Neodymium Magnets 15mm x 15mm x 4mm thick (2 facing pair)
(If there is a red marking on your magnets, it denotes North Pole)
– Handle and separate magnet with care
– Only separate them when about to install or use
– Put each piece of magnet 50cm away from each other
– Do not allow magnet to jump together after separation
– Do not over tighten magnet with power tools