Rare Earth Disc Magnets N38 10mm dia x 4mm 10pcs/pack
These small disc sized thick rare earth magnets provides a good balance of holding power and discreet small size for use in various places.
– For Remote Control (RC) Model Drones, Cars, Planes, Tanks etc.
– Go screw-less on battery cover or canopy
– Attach removable/break away parts of architectural scale model without any clips or screws
– Closure for scrap-booking
– Removable parts and accessories for Cos play Costume Cuffs/ Chest Plates/Iron Man Masks/Body Armour/Detachable Weapons etc
– Put a few pieces on the side of your cooker hood and it holds metal tongs, scoop or tuner within reach while cooking.
– Put 1-2 pieces on the inside of box of tea bags or beverage boxes and it will stick neatly to the side of your fridge, freeing up valuable work space.
– Put 2 pieces inside tissue box and attach it to any metal surfaces. (Just remember to take out the magnets when discarding empty box.)
Workshop Metal Shelving/DIY work:
– Attach regularly used tools like spanner, screwdriver, hammer neatly on metal shelving.
– Put a single piece in pocket to hold metal ruler on outside of pocket while you do a series of measurement and marking.
– Use it to locate metal structure or ‘C’ Channel behind partition board for drilling.
Office and Home
Snap a few pieces of these magnets to the sides of your table legs or structure to…
– hold a bunch of paper clips for easy access
– snap your stapler or metal ruler
– snap your USB cable by the metal connector when not in use
Voilà you’ve got a clear and uncluttered desk in seconds!
– Keep 1-2 pieces handy in your key porch to test if cooking pots or pans is induction cooker friendly.
Magnetisation: Thru 4mm thickness
Max. Operating Temperature: 80 ° C
Tolerance: ± 0.1 mm
Each pack contains 10 pieces of 10mm dia. x 4mm disc magnets.